Saturday, July 10, 2010

We review the Dingo A320! You want this!

I can't tell you how awesome it is to have an entire collection of classic games in your pocket for only $99! Of course you can also find it cheaper. This thing is very fun and can even be plugged into your TV! It's a great alternative to always playing roms on my hacked Wii! Let me know what you think of the review. Sorry but I can't find my charger for my video cam so I had to shoot this in 720p with my Iphone 4 :)


Retro and Rare said...

wow, I do want that. It's what the GBA micro should have been.

Retro Junkyard said...

I know right! I think the screen actually is larger but I no longer have a GameBoy Micro to confirm! The screen quality seems better than the DS Lite!

rogerjowett said...

wow what speed does it connect to the network at is it even less than the 10% of it we normally get even though we are paying for the other 90% we dont get either