Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you know where I can find any Sailors?

Ok, so to be absolutely honest, I have never had any real motivation to play RPG games. I tried FF7 back in the day and never had the patience to finish it. I am however the type of gamer who is easily influenced lol. So when reading through the Retro Gamer Magazine I came across the Shenmue making article. I have always heard about this game but never tried it.

So being the type person I am, I fired up ebay and had a copy on it's way in mint condition. I will admit that I have not been able to put it down. I have bought like 200 bucks in Saturn games and still have not played them because I am so hooked! The entire mood of the game is just awesome. I even won a copy of Shenmue 2 for xbox on ebay and will be playing it on my 360. I wanted the UK version for the dreamcast seeing as how the US didn't get a release. But it is pretty pricey!

So for a guy like me that's not a typical RPG fan but is really enjoying Shenmue, are there any other RPG games you think I may like? Either on Saturn or Dreamcast? Maybe even ps1? Anything similar to this out there? Comment below to let me know!


No comments: