Friday, August 28, 2009

Welcome all!

Welcome everyone! Retro Gaming Vault is my little side project I have decided to start. I should start by saying that I decided to do this after looking at other blogs like the Saturn Junkyard and the Dreamcast Junkyard. Both of these sites are also hosted here and have been great sources for me! I hope to give everyone a similar experience and try to build on it even more. I am still new to all of this and I am awaiting the video capture card for my MacBook to start video reviews. I have made alot of purchases recently however and will try to post at least one a day starting tomorrow! I have picked up alot of N64 , Saturn, NES and other games this past week! Also I plan to try and help you guys out in your hunt by letting you know when I come across some good deals on the net and Ebay. So sit back and enjoy and please keep me up on how you think I am doing!

No comments: